China’s Defense Military Deny Claims about Participation in Hacking of

Published By : 20 Mar 2015 | Published By : QYRESEARCH

Defense Ministry of China has clearly denied on Friday about its connection with a cyber attack recently held on the website which is a unit of The statement came after news came in the Financial Times that the FBI was looking into the possible involvement of China’s military in the hacking episode. 

The ministry said that the criticism that Chinese military must have participated in the hacking is to play the same old tune by China, and is completely baseless. According to the Financial Times, the hackers have apparently has access to the network of for nearly a year, but the attack did not result in the theft of data or disrupt part or any of them. It is also not clear what the Chinese Defense Ministry would have anything to do with the data from says about itself on its website that it provides web design and web management services and also handles more than 2.5 million domain names. 

United States and China are continuously up to accusing each other about hacking attacks.

Chinese news agency Xinhua had earlier cited a report from a body managing China’s network emergency response and said that nearly 5,580 Chinese websites were controlled by 4,761 IP addresses from the U.S. through backdoor programs. The news agency said that this allowed the U.S. to gain remote access to a computer.

China’s Defense Ministry has repeated standard line of the Chinese government that China is one of the biggest victims of hacking in the entire world.  

The Chinese government has always determinedly opposed claims about internet hacking and has said that it has always followed the law related with Internet hacking and other relevant criminal activities. It said that China’s military has never been involved in or has never participated in any kind of activities that relate with stealing commercial secrets online. 
Back To Top